TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU NEED A WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER!
by Guest blogger Mark Goebel (atlweddingvideography.com)
- The video quality of a DVD never fades over time. It used to be that couples would have their weddings filmed on VHS tapes and only be able to enjoy them for a few years before the integrity of the tape began to fade. Now, you can rest assured that you will be able to relive the events of your special day in pristine condition on your 50th wedding anniversary.
- Your wedding day only happens once (well, that’s the idea at least)! And there is nothing that can preserve the memory quite like a video can. It is a live-action documentary of one of the most important and cherished days of your life. It allows you to remember the day in more detail than any other medium.
- Most people are a ball of nerves on their wedding day and describe the day as a blur. But spending thousands of dollars on a day doesn’t really seem worth it if you aren’t going to be able to remember it well. A video allows you to remember all those moments you would forget otherwise. And believe me, watching your spouse say their vows to you is worth remembering for the rest of your life.
- Even if you remember your wedding day vividly, there are some things you would not be able to experience without a video—a word from your spouse before you walk down the aisle, how he or she looked while getting ready, or messages from your family and friends.
- A marriage is the start of a new life together— a life that usually eventually includes children, grandchildren, and, if you are lucky, great grandchildren. And most people want to be able to share this amazingly important day with future generations. Who wouldn’t want to see their parents or grandparents get married? We know we would!